- In August 2018, the konspiratori.sk database of consisted of 118 websites identified as spreading dubious content. 71 are Czech, 41 Slovak and 6 foreign outlets.
- Czechs and Slovaks consume disinformation predominantly in their national language.
- The most read and visited disinformation website from the list is the Slovak outlet Hlavné správy (Main News) with over 5.9 million visitors, followed by a Czech version of Sputnik with over 2.5 million visitors in July 2018.
- More Slovaks actively use Czech disinformation websites as a source of information than Czechs read Slovak outlets.
- Facebook pages for disinformation websites linked to health matters are popular, suggesting that many Czechs and Slovaks are interested in questionable information and remedies that offer effective solutions for their conditions.